Li'l Conan got TOTALLY Blogged


I just love it when I discover my dolls making appearances in blogs - especially outside of the realm of felting and doll making. What a fun way to introduce needle felting to the world!

I Googled "Needle Felted" the other day for the fun of it and was very thrilled to stumble into a Geek and Gadget blog that had an amazing article about my dolls - in particular - My Li'l Conan.

I don't really know exactly what all the code for tweets shares and diggs mean, but I think it means that Li'l Conan is being passed around a bit in the blogosphere. Who knows, Li'l Conan may soon be discovered!

Comments

  1. I am not surprised that your work gets featured, it is amazing.
    I have awarded your blog for the sunshine blog award and linked to your blog.
    Here is the link:
    http://lizetfrijters.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I agree that it's not surprising that you're getting the attention for you wonderful characters...but it's always nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there, i’ve nominated you as one of my sunshine bloggers so please accept this sunshine blog award for positivity and creativity :)

    You can find out more at my blog http://www.angelabarrow.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2010/02/sunshine-award/?preview=true&preview_id=654&preview_nonce=4cb7329ffc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes your works are fantastic! Must take a long time to complete one and a lot of patience :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! The beatles! I was googling felt animals and crafts and found your website. These dolls are so amazing!
    Are you ever coming to the Washington DC or Maryland area?
    Yay to sculptors,
    Candylei

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment